We wish You Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Together with our greetings, we would like to extend to you some tips to make your Holidays joyful but without risking your fitness and health.
For the kids:
- Garden games such as egg and spoon races, sack races, skipping ropes and tag
- A good run-around at the beach or the park. Try flag races, setting up a race track and timing kids as they run a lap or creating a horse jumping course with obstacles for your little ponies!
- Walking the dog or the neighbour’s dog is a great opportunity to get out and get active and a good way to teach your kids how to look after the fluffy member of the family!
- Dust of the bikes and go for a family bike ride
- Water play! The perfect way to keep cool this summer
For the adults:
- Invest in a pedometer and set yourself a target for every day. You’ll be surprised how many steps you’ll accumulate just by doing the Christmas shopping!
- Take the furthest parking space and walk quickly to keep your heart rate up. With busy shopping precincts this may be easier than you think!
- Find yourself a buddy so you can keep each other motivated and have regular exercise times and days.
- Play games with the kids
Yours and Health Aaron King and Fit Clinic Team!