Chicken, Beetroot, Fetta and Pine Nut Salad – Serves 2
400g Chicken Breast
120g packet Spinach Leaves
450g tin Baby Beetroot (can use fresh/baked beetroots as well)
100g Danish Fetta (Or fetta of your choice)
2 Tablespoons of Pine Nuts (toasted if preferred)
Salt and Pepper
- Place 1 teaspoon of oil in pan.
- Place chicken breast in pan and season with salt and pepper – cook on medium heat until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from heat to rest.
- Place Spinach leaves on serving plate – halve if only for one serving.
- Slice baby beetroot in halves and scatter over the top of spinach leaves.
- Crumble fetta over spinach and beetroot.
- Sprinkle pinenuts over salad – toast pine nuts prior to sprinkling if desired.
- Slice chicken breast and place on salad (half for one serving, full for 2 servings).
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Check out some of our other meals too!