Jnr Athletic Development Program
What is it?
The Youth Athlete Education and Development Program at Fit Clinic aims to provide a safe and educational environment where young athletes can participate in open gym or group training sessions focusing on gym-based exercise to help improve their sporting and general abilities i.e. strength, power, coordination, muscular endurance and agility.
Who is it for? (age)
Junior Athletes 12-17 years
- Initial and follow up testing and assessment
- Guided programming that fits their sport schedule
- Group sessions, 1 on 1 coaching or open gym (with program provided) options
- Strength training, movement coordination, fitness, flexibility, speed, power and agility programming as required
- Regular reprogramming and guided coaching sessions to understand their program
- Athlete progressions and systems are flexible to work with their schedule and sport load
- Case by case progression
- Periodised for their sport
- *Subsidies may be available depending upon your athletic organisation as we are a preferred provider for some organisations