The 2014 Budget had a few hard hitting policies, some major changes in health. The major changes that affect your future healthcare are:
1. From 1 July 2015, previously bulk billed patients will pay $7 a visit towards the cost of standard GP consultations and out-of-hospital pathology and imaging services.
2. The Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) rebates for these services will be reduced to $5
3. The Government will focus on funding a range of chronic disease preventions projects
4. Providing up to $100 Million to encourage participation in sport for schools
5. A number of government organisations controlling health to close.
If you have a health issue and need to take control of it, NOW is the time. The main points someone needs to consider in this, is that the cost of GP visits and medications are likely to increase, making prevention or management of an existing condition through exercise more imperative. ‘Prevention is better than cure’.
If you or someone you know has a condition that can be improved via lifestyle change, Fit Clinic can show you how. Fit Clinic can use movement to assist you or someone you know with
- High blood pressure,
- High cholesterol
- Muscle injury
- Joint pain
- Muscle weakness
- Back pain
- Cancer and history of
- In need of general health and fitness
- mobility or balance problems
We can use movement to empower you to freedom of lifestyle choice. We believe if you move free, you live free. We provide you with the education, movements and strategies to improve these conditions and help you manage you general health and well-being. This means less visits required to the GP and less or no need for medications. Saving you both money, time and your health.
What would you be able to do differently with better health? Fit Clinic provides you with the how to your why.
Exercise Physiologist and Owner of Fit Clinic