From The Ground UP: Taking Care Of Your Feet (Seminar Snippets) 1st July 2017
Movement starts from the ground up, so we need to take care of our feet.
We taught attendees how to
– Go from walking to running well in a few steps (get it?)
– Learning to walk/run well.
– Taking care of your feet especially if you are living with a condition like Type 2 Diabetes
– Take home ideas that you can easily implement to make an immediate difference.
– Questions and interaction with Podiatrists and Exercise Physiologists during and after the event.
– Getting back into exercise
– Those living with Type 2 Diabetes
– Athletes and those playing sport.
– Someone who understands the importance of their health and movement.